For this project, we’ve been using both ground and aerial solutions, and the results made our client extremely satisfied.
The approach for this project was to give our client’s costumers the chance to actually see and experience (also through the Virtual Reality headsets) what the many accommodations look like before booking their holidays, and our solutions made this possible.
- Ground and aerial 3D scanning
- Beautiful anchient vibe that our tours kept intact.
- Through the main model (linked here) you’re able to visit the whole space.
- The 3D model captured by the drone gives an in-depth idea of the area.
- It has a Natural Bioswimming Pool and it’s a destination charging for Tesla