SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES
Interesting to see how the customs at the airport were checking our equipment, both fascinated and suspicious!… But at the end we went through
The Crest, a joint development by Wing Tai Asia and Metro, exhibits a design inspired by natural elements of the environment – creating a natural haven in the city.
Design by Pritzker Prize Winner, Toyo Ito, The Crest sits strategically at the fringe of the city.
- Spot-on luxury design, mamma mia!
- We did the ground-based next-to-the-pool Club House and the 23rd floor Sky Lounge, both beautiful and charming spaces.
- Singapore is fun, go there if you got the chance!
- This 4th point is useless, so keep on reading.
- In case you’ve missed, here we have the two models: the Club House and the Sky Lounge – click on the names to see the magic!